Monday, January 31, 2005

The Cure For All Diseases

The Cure For All Diseases

"Electricity can now be used to kill bacteria, viruses and parasites in minutes, not days or weeks as antibiotics require.



If you have been suffering from a chronic infection or have cancer, or AIDS, learn to build the electronic device that will stop it immediately. It is safe and without side effects and does not interfere with any treatment you are now on."



Now this is what I'm talking about.... I'm gonna hook myself up to a couple of batteries and shock the bujeebees outta myself... that oughta kill somethin' bad inside of me...



This online book really is facinating... like what Walker Percy said about Catholicism, "It's just crazy enough, it might be true." I am goin' try this as soon as I can get the copper and the batteries.



No comments:

Post a Comment