Wednesday, October 4, 2006

American Kitchen: 2 Raccoons Still Alive

ahhh doggone it.... spilled my coffee all over the floorboard of my car this morning... swerving off to the shoulder of the road trying to miss two raccoons crossing the road.

well i missed them at least. my wide-based coffee, sitting in on the floor, tipped over and i didn't realize it till i got all the way to work. 2 coons crossing and i suddenly come upon them... hitting the brakes at the same time and pulling over into the gravel shoulder of the road the first one decided not to continue and turned back. ironically i didn't spill my other cup of coffee i was holding in my hand... building up speed i drove off thinking, "wow... that was a good job. calm. smooth. still got my coffee."

i immediately started worrying about the raccoons and the next car or cars coming down the road.


American Kitchen: Dead Animal Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment