Monday, August 8, 2005

I don't think America has a campaign to wipe out Islam - but maybe it should.

I don't think America has a campaign to wipe out Islam - but maybe it should.



Maybe I am totally clueless or have only been reading extremist Islam materials, but if what I've been reading is anywhere near the center of Islamic thought, then America is deluding itself if it thinks peaceful coexistence with Muslims is possible. By their own publications, non-Muslims seem to be only worthy of death and there is no tolerance whatsoever of other peoples or other religions.



The Christian God that I know of doesn't seem to be the same Allah fellow that I've been reading quotes from out of the Koran. This Allah and his "messenger" (Mohammed) seem totalitarian, absolute and intolerably nuts if you ask me.



If there's a God in heaven that's good, it ain't the same God as this Allah of Islam.



I'm sure America isn't fighting Islam, but rest assured Islam is fighting America.

No comments:

Post a Comment