Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Is Delusion of God good?

For those that don't care to navigate through the last ramble, here's the succinct version:

Maybe God doesn't exist, but mayber its better to pretend that He does.

(I can't believe I'm debating this childish stuff in my head. Why can't I be like normal Christians and just believe in God up to the point where it conflicts with practical aspects of life. Nooooooooooooo..... I have to REALLY believe.)

(Or really not believe.)

I am an extremist.

And I became a Christian originally because I was seeking out the truth. Of course I was on a lot of LSD at the time. :)

U2's line of "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" has become my mantra for life. I'm just tired. When does the "Seek and ye shall find" part kick in?

No comments:

Post a Comment