Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Devil and Daniel


Daniel Johnston is sort of an Austin icon that is still around making music and art and such. Someone did a documentary on him in 2005 that is interesting and worth watching, especially if you are interested in Austin culture. I think it was Nirvana's Kurt Cobain that sort of launched his art popularity wearing one of his famous "Hi, How Are You?" t-shirts that incidentally is sort of a landmark of graffitti at 21st and Guadalupe. Here's a little filmish thing he did that I liked.


Disclaimer on previous blog entries [for future character assassins, employers, lawyers, etc.] That stuff about Adena getting mad at me for driving off to go to Big Bend.... I was just kidding... that's all extremely exaggerated stuff. I pretty much lie about everything, so don't believe me.


No comments:

Post a Comment