Thursday, February 14, 2008

Why Mitch Sanders is a Selfish Asshole

[My latest adventure (read prior post) was even a worse decision than I thought. When I came home I had to face my wife who wrote this list during the night and read it to me upon arrival the next day.]


Why Mitch Sanders is a Selfish Asshole:

1. Did not say goodbye or where he was going

2. Was intoxicated when he drove off

3. Phone was off, I did not know if he had been arrested, killed, in an accident

4. Put our Life as we know it at risk of destruction or in serious jeopardy - (DUI, accident..)

5. No regard for his wife who has had a Land Cruiser w/ "Big Bend" License plates for 10 years and has been dying to go but left her here to take care of responsibilities (Dogs, etc.) and unable to share the adventure w/ husband.

6. Causes me to question for the first time as to my husband's ability to make decisions. I have always trusted his wisdom.

7. I am in serious doubt as to whether he can drink (Obviously not).... Judgment impaired and is now becoming destructive.

8. I worked yesterday so we would have a nice weekend, only to most likely (because of bad judgment and drunkenness) to be left with what is! - no sleep, ill, anger.

9. In my panic and worry it was clear I am not prepared for Mitch's demise. Need to get all that in writing.

10. While worrying, I get up to check if he took his medication with him, concerned he would be coming off alcohol and his meds, no inhaler, probably sleeping in the cold, after getting over the flu last weekend and week, missing several days of work.

11. Got up again to see if tequila or beer was gone - tequila is gone. I can picture DUI and open bottle in truck and Mitch getting belligerent w/ an officer and that just goes on and on ! ... (shot, arrested, lose job, court costs, bail...)

2 comments:

  1. Boy, did Dena let you have it. Do you have ANY ass left? It must have been mighty cold in Texas for awhile. Love ya anyway marvett

    ReplyDelete