Saturday, May 9, 2009

Farmer Whitetrash - Willie Basso

My cousin, Willie Basso who's from my backwoods part of the family discovered he could make videos. He's known locally as "Farmer Whitetrash" and he called me the other day saying he had an idea to make money by making "how to garden" videos and selling them on the internet.

I told him that probably wasn't a good idea but I gave in to him and said I'd at least post his video on the web and see what kinds of responses he gets.

Feel free to leave honest comments to him below about the viability of cousin Willie "Farmer Whitetrash" Basso making money doing videos.


3 comments:

  1. do you cover shipping/handling?? Future episodes are a must...T

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, the Ray Wylie song really sets it off!!! T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray is pretty much a god in these hills 'round here...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete