Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cave Braving


...went caving with my "little brother" (Adena's brother).... he was expecting some kind of walk-in cave... you should've heard him whine when he seen what we were going through... most of these cracks and holes we crawled through were small small and black black...

Mike was braggin' all the way there about his bravery and skills.

Once we got about 40 yards down he was begging to go back. Towards the end he started saying things like, "don't be fooling with me now Mitch, how much further? I'm starting to freak out here."

Then I told him my little 14 year old niece and her brother went through this with me last summer right after she recovered from her cancer and all her treatments. I also told him that my son, Brandon, did this with me when he was about 6 or 7 years old.

I don't think he believed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment